email: jesse.bridgewater at yahoo.com, hotmail.com and gmail.com
work: Data Scientist at eBay,
- PhD Thesis: Balanced Overlay Networks, UCLA Department of Electrical Engineering, 2006.
- Selected Journal Articles
- Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, P. Oscar Boykin, Vwani P. Roychowdhury, “Balanced Overlay Networks (BON): An overlay Technology for Decentralized Load Balancing”. IEEE TPDS.2007.1031.
- Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, P. Oscar Boykin, Vwani P. Roychowdhury,“Statistical Mechanical Load Balancer for the Web”, Physical Review E 71, 046133, 2005, cond-mat/0410136
- Seok-Hwan Chung, Ali Gokirmak, Dong-Ho Wu, Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, E. Ott, T. M. Antonsen, and Steven M. Anlage. “Measurement of wave chaotic
eigenfunctions in the time-reversal symmetry-breaking crossover regime”. Phys. Rev. Lett., 85:2482, 2000.
- D. H. Wu, Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, Ali Gokirmak, and Steven M. Anlage. “Probability amplitude fluctuations in experimental wave chaotic eigenmodes
with and without time-reversal symmetry”. Phys. Rev. Lett., 81:2890, 1998.
- Ali Gokirmak, D. H. Wu, Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, and Steven M. Anlage. “Scanned perturbation technique for imaging electromagnetic standing wave
patterns of microwave cavities”. Rev. Sci. Instrum., 69(9):3410, 1998.
- Selected Conference Publications
- J. Kong, J.S.A. Bridgewater and V. Roychowdhury, “A General Framework for Scalability and Performance Analysis of DHT Routing Systems”, (DSN’06), Philadelphia, PA, June 25-28 2006.
- Jianbo Gao, Jesse S.A. Bridgewater, and Vwani P. Roychowdhury.
“Synchronized oscillations and chaos in coupled genetic repressilators”. In Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computational
Systems Bioinformatics Conference (CSB’04), volume 85, pages 630-631, Stanford, California, August 16-19 2004.